Guest travelling by Car
- Take N19 heading for Galway, at Shannon town roundabout join the motorway M18 (Galway), then merge. Leave M18 at junction 12, and take the N85 (Ennis/Ennistymon), through the main street (N67) take the R481 to Kilfenora
- For those travelling from Dublin, use either the Galway road, M4/M6, exiting at Loughrea and taking the road to Gort, where you turn left in the square and then right (opposite Supervalu) to Corofin, and in Corofin turn right for Kilfenora.
- Alternatively use the Limerick road (M7) and then bypass Limerick on the N18 via the Shannon tunnel, exiting at Ennis, turning left onto the N85 to Ennistymon and right onto the R476 for Kilfenora via Corofin.
- Travelling from Cork, take the Limerick road (M7) and then bypass Limerick on the N18 via the Shannon tunnel, exiting at Ennis, turning left onto the N85 to Ennistymon and right onto the R476 for Kilfenora via Corofin.
- Take the R376 towards Galway, then merge onto the N17 (Galway) to the N83 (Ballyhaunis) then N60 (Roscommon) then N83 (Tuam) then the N17 (galway) to the N18 (Limerick) heading towards the N67 (ennistymon) finally reaching the R476 (KILFENORA)
- From the R339 go to the N18 (Limerick/Dublin) then at Kilcolgan town turn right onto the N67 (Ennistymon) then proceed onto the R476 for KILFENORA
By Bus / Train –
The nearest travel hub is Ennis, the county town. The train station and bus station are co-located. A bus (Bus Eireann) travels on Thursday and Saturday only from Ennis to Kilfenora at 15.00, arriving in Kilfenora at 15.40. See www.irishrail.ie and www.buseireann.ie for the latest timetables and prices.
Every road leads to Clare!